One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lilly Kolisko trained as a nurse and then came to dedicate herself to scientific work within the anthroposophical movement pioneered by Rudolf Steiner, at Stuttgart.’
- ‘I feel compelled to respond to Dr. Hanaway's article on vaccinations from a holistic and anthroposophical perspective.’
- ‘Another thing that makes Seven Stars Farm unique is its strong ties to the local anthroposophical community.’
- ‘These anthroposophical ideas are not necessarily taught as part of the standard Waldorf school curriculum to the students themselves, but apparently are believed by those in charge of the curriculum.’
- ‘The anthroposophical concept, that pests and diseases are nature's way of getting rid of something that is basically unhealthy, is in itself seen as a warning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.