One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I feel compelled to respond to Dr. Hanaway's article on vaccinations from a holistic and anthroposophical perspective.’
- ‘The anthroposophical concept, that pests and diseases are nature's way of getting rid of something that is basically unhealthy, is in itself seen as a warning.’
- ‘These anthroposophical ideas are not necessarily taught as part of the standard Waldorf school curriculum to the students themselves, but apparently are believed by those in charge of the curriculum.’
- ‘Lilly Kolisko trained as a nurse and then came to dedicate herself to scientific work within the anthroposophical movement pioneered by Rudolf Steiner, at Stuttgart.’
- ‘Another thing that makes Seven Stars Farm unique is its strong ties to the local anthroposophical community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.