One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular Anthropometry, especially as it relates to the design of furniture and machinery.
- ‘The senior members of society have their own ergonomics and anthropometrics.’
- ‘Information was collected on diet, recreational physical activity, and anthropometrics including BMI.’
- ‘When first issued, it provided guidelines based on adult dimensions and anthropometrics.’
- ‘The science of anthropometrics provides data on dimensions of the human body, in various postures.’
- ‘The same-scale human model, incorporating the desired anthropometrics, resides elsewhere on the screen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.