One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular Anthropometry, especially as it relates to the design of furniture and machinery.
- ‘Information was collected on diet, recreational physical activity, and anthropometrics including BMI.’
- ‘When first issued, it provided guidelines based on adult dimensions and anthropometrics.’
- ‘The senior members of society have their own ergonomics and anthropometrics.’
- ‘The same-scale human model, incorporating the desired anthropometrics, resides elsewhere on the screen.’
- ‘The science of anthropometrics provides data on dimensions of the human body, in various postures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.