One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These findings emphasize the added value and need for anthropometric assessment rather than simple weight, height, and BMI.’
- ‘In the process, he invokes a dazzling combination of anthropometric, nutritional, and demographic research findings, many due to his own work or those of his immediate collaborators and students.’
- ‘By the 1860s, Harvard and other universities had begun to regularly collect anthropometric data on their male student populations, and in the 1890s comparable data began to be collected from the East Coast women's colleges as well.’
- ‘To obtain anthropometric measurements is uncomplicated, relatively inexpensive and the estimates contain small measurement errors and biases.’
- ‘It is not possible to actually predict the age of an individual from anthropometric measure, and this should not be attempted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.