One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The French were not a single race either ethnically or anthropologically.’
- ‘To do that job, you need to be mentally disturbed, anthropologically different from the rest of humanity.’
- ‘Future anthropologically oriented research should study why patients comply in the first place.’
- ‘The anthropologically derived questions are designed to elicit information about each of the six dimensions, providing a holistic spiritual assessment.’
- ‘This ethnic dichotomy is historically and anthropologically bogus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.