One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Increasing evidence suggests that stratospheric ozone levels are decreasing because of the presence of anthropogenically derived chlorofluorocarbons in the upper atmosphere.’
- ‘This information will help us predict the responses of wild mammals to both natural and anthropogenically induced changes in plant secondary metabolites.’
- ‘However, it is unknown whether these are truly native populations or whether they are anthropogenically introduced populations that have become naturalized.’
- ‘The authors make the case that their results clearly indicate that the warming is produced anthropogenically, or by human activities.’
- ‘The marine environment provides a sink for many natural and anthropogenically derived chemicals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.