One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, they anthropocentrically fail to account for species difference.’
- ‘He is a righteous man, but a man who understands righteousness individualistically, anthropocentrically, and deterministically.’
- ‘Viewed anthropocentrically, sustainable development is about improving the quality of human life while maintaining Earth's life supporting biogeophysical systems and ecological processes.’
- ‘It is simply new, and evolution over time may show only if it is anthropocentrically positive or negative.’
- ‘The unknowable is not just due to indeterminable causal evolutions and randomicity, but also very much due to the way questions about it are anthropocentrically formulated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.