One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is simply new, and evolution over time may show only if it is anthropocentrically positive or negative.’
- ‘Viewed anthropocentrically, sustainable development is about improving the quality of human life while maintaining Earth's life supporting biogeophysical systems and ecological processes.’
- ‘The unknowable is not just due to indeterminable causal evolutions and randomicity, but also very much due to the way questions about it are anthropocentrically formulated.’
- ‘He is a righteous man, but a man who understands righteousness individualistically, anthropocentrically, and deterministically.’
- ‘First, they anthropocentrically fail to account for species difference.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.