One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is vaguely amusing, perhaps (even though the sentiment it expresses is entirely and damnably false), but is it worthy of anthologization?’
- ‘Read from an international perspective, the Irish debate about anthologization and its omissions may appear a very late entry into the Anglo-American canon wars of the 1980s.’
- ‘But, as scrutiny of the volumes quickly reveals, the process of anthologization and categorization is neither simple nor self-evidently logical.’
- ‘He received more requests for anthologization of this story than any other.’
- ‘The typical approach to anthologization is simply to do everything in one genre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.