One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If only anthologists would give the date and title of collections that poems are drawn from they would help readers place the material in some context.’
- ‘Despite the efforts of most anthologists, her writing also resists stereotyping.’
- ‘These are not necessarily new poems, but they can be said to do a different kind of work than the poems that were most popular with anthologists during the earlier period.’
- ‘He's one of England's most active and knowledgable anthologists.’
- ‘I firmly believe that anthologists have a responsibility to be canon makers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.