One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I firmly believe that anthologists have a responsibility to be canon makers.’
- ‘These are not necessarily new poems, but they can be said to do a different kind of work than the poems that were most popular with anthologists during the earlier period.’
- ‘He's one of England's most active and knowledgable anthologists.’
- ‘Despite the efforts of most anthologists, her writing also resists stereotyping.’
- ‘If only anthologists would give the date and title of collections that poems are drawn from they would help readers place the material in some context.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.