One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Approximately 50% of the antheridial primordial protoplasts obtained by enzymatic isolation were found to be viable.’
- ‘Studies on development of antheridia and antheridial dehiscence have been conducted by Davie and Hartman.’
- ‘The oogonial initial penetrates the antheridial initial and rapidly expands to form the oogonium.’
- ‘Each antheridial chamber incorporates several antheridia, all of which are developed from one antheridial initial.’
- ‘The latter are much more abundant in the antheridial tufts, where they have somewhat swollen heads.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.