One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The latter are much more abundant in the antheridial tufts, where they have somewhat swollen heads.’
- ‘Studies on development of antheridia and antheridial dehiscence have been conducted by Davie and Hartman.’
- ‘The oogonial initial penetrates the antheridial initial and rapidly expands to form the oogonium.’
- ‘Each antheridial chamber incorporates several antheridia, all of which are developed from one antheridial initial.’
- ‘Approximately 50% of the antheridial primordial protoplasts obtained by enzymatic isolation were found to be viable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.