One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Both anterior and lateral.
- ‘Most vaccines should be given via the intramuscular route into the deltoid or the anterolateral aspect of the thigh.’
- ‘Characteristically, the patient complains of a burning or stinging sensation in the distribution of the nerve over the anterolateral aspect of the thigh.’
- ‘The patients were randomly assigned to undergo cardioversion with anteroposterior or anterolateral placement of paddles.’
- ‘The submandibular glands located in the anterolateral floor of the mouth are palpated by placing the fingertips of one hand in the floor of the mouth while the fingertips of the other hand are placed under the chin to support the mandible.’
- ‘Because of their anterolateral position at the elbow, both brachioradialis and extensor carpi radialis longus muscles are flexors of the forearm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.