One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The amphidetic ligament extends both anteriorly and posteriorly.’
- ‘As it descends, it progressively courses anteriorly to the crook of the arm, where it is well exposed to a sword-thrust or cut.’
- ‘The two jaw rami are united anteriorly, but separate posteriorly.’
- ‘The articulation surface faces anteriorly and slightly laterally.’
- ‘Numerous tiny vascular foramina perforate the surface of the maxilla, especially anteriorly and dorsally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.