One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is even an anteriority of the infinite to the finite, as the infinite is ‘a transcendental condition for the possibility of the finite’.’
- ‘This is a lesson drawn from Derrida's insistence on the anteriority of writing.’
- ‘Everything in every mind has something in the external world standing in a relationship of anteriority to it because humans are conceived and born through biological processes.’
- ‘The gospel ‘covenant’ thus has an anteriority and a priority that transcends any other covenant.’
- ‘In the mythography and linguistic studies of Max Muller and Schlegel, the Aryans would quickly supplant in anteriority and superiority the FIebraic, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman civilizations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.