One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is even an anteriority of the infinite to the finite, as the infinite is ‘a transcendental condition for the possibility of the finite’.’
- ‘In the mythography and linguistic studies of Max Muller and Schlegel, the Aryans would quickly supplant in anteriority and superiority the FIebraic, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman civilizations.’
- ‘The gospel ‘covenant’ thus has an anteriority and a priority that transcends any other covenant.’
- ‘This is a lesson drawn from Derrida's insistence on the anteriority of writing.’
- ‘Everything in every mind has something in the external world standing in a relationship of anteriority to it because humans are conceived and born through biological processes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.