One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although 256 believed that general practitioners should discuss the test, both before conception and during pregnancy, only 38 believed that they always discussed the test antenatally.’
- ‘In several large perinatal trials parents have been informed antenatally about the possible need for emergency intervention around the time of birth.’
- ‘If a problem is diagnosed antenatally, parents can be forewarned.’
- ‘Although the diagnosis of many fetal abnormalities is now possible antenatally, the conundrum of what is the most appropriate treatment remains.’
- ‘She said that several factors had improved survival of premature babies, including giving steroids antenatally to women in premature labour and use of surfactants in premature babies after delivery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.