One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the diagnosis of many fetal abnormalities is now possible antenatally, the conundrum of what is the most appropriate treatment remains.’
- ‘Although 256 believed that general practitioners should discuss the test, both before conception and during pregnancy, only 38 believed that they always discussed the test antenatally.’
- ‘In several large perinatal trials parents have been informed antenatally about the possible need for emergency intervention around the time of birth.’
- ‘She said that several factors had improved survival of premature babies, including giving steroids antenatally to women in premature labour and use of surfactants in premature babies after delivery.’
- ‘If a problem is diagnosed antenatally, parents can be forewarned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.