One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for aardvark
- ‘Dassies abound on the hills and there are also porcupines and antbears.’
- ‘On a night drive expect to see an array of nocturnal animals such as the lesser bushbaby, porcupine and antbears.’
- ‘Yellow Mongoose dens are usually disused burrows left by other animals such as antbears or spring hares which the yellow mongoose then expand considerably.’
- ‘Dens are often established in holes previously dug by antbears, hyenas, and warthogs.’
- ‘Timbavati is known for its large herds of buffalo and elephant, and the night drives are good for viewing leopards, antbears, porcupines and hyenas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.