One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for aardvark
- ‘Dens are often established in holes previously dug by antbears, hyenas, and warthogs.’
- ‘Yellow Mongoose dens are usually disused burrows left by other animals such as antbears or spring hares which the yellow mongoose then expand considerably.’
- ‘Timbavati is known for its large herds of buffalo and elephant, and the night drives are good for viewing leopards, antbears, porcupines and hyenas.’
- ‘On a night drive expect to see an array of nocturnal animals such as the lesser bushbaby, porcupine and antbears.’
- ‘Dassies abound on the hills and there are also porcupines and antbears.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.