One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are some queries that we answerers of questions on the story of the English language get asked more often than others.’
- ‘Then you have technicians who get the problems that the phone answerers cannot solve.’
- ‘Unfortunately for the caller of this unsuspecting phone call, the answerer is far to busy to hear the phone ringing, and so the caller will try again in nine minutes time.’
- ‘If I were actually able to suggest to questioners and answerers that they keep their questions and answers succinct, question time would be over in about 20 minutes.’
- ‘With regards to the actual process of debate, well, you have two parties: a questioner and an answerer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.