One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aim here is also to determine if the root tip removal before submergence would lead to superior anoxic tolerance.’
- ‘He allegedly was over sedated and consequently suffered cardiopulmonary arrest with an ensuing irreversible anoxic brain injury.’
- ‘He assumes that anoxic damage to the brain obliterates all consciousness.’
- ‘It was determined that the patient had suffered severe anoxic brain damage as a result of the cardiac arrest.’
- ‘Both anoxic and control samples were kept at room temperature in the dark.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.