One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aim here is also to determine if the root tip removal before submergence would lead to superior anoxic tolerance.’
- ‘Both anoxic and control samples were kept at room temperature in the dark.’
- ‘It was determined that the patient had suffered severe anoxic brain damage as a result of the cardiac arrest.’
- ‘He assumes that anoxic damage to the brain obliterates all consciousness.’
- ‘He allegedly was over sedated and consequently suffered cardiopulmonary arrest with an ensuing irreversible anoxic brain injury.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.