Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Another one.‘I'll have anothery’
- ‘If we decide to have anothery, then we'd have about a 5 year age gap, so we will only have one in highschool at a time which is a lot cheaper.’
- ‘My sis is expecting anotherie in April.’
- ‘I felt so much better about my work situation after that session and certainly look forward to anotherie.’
- ‘As Harry says its damnably expensive to buy anothery of that size so hang onto it!’
- ‘Skip moved over to the coffee robot and dialled up anothery.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.