One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps I started doing it because I'm anorgasmic, and it's a way to feel a rush of pleasure without even involving genitals.’
- ‘Second, our sample of clinical anorgasmic women was too small to take into account well-known subtypes of female anorgasmia.’
- ‘Three anorgasmic women were implanted with the device and asked to play with it, so to speak.’
- ‘Unfortunately, it also makes me anorgasmic because I cannot feel anything at all.’
- ‘Overall, the experience of anorgasmic women was construed around feelings of being unloved by partner during the heterosexual intercourse and a reciprocal lack of love toward him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.