One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have, in reserve, at least a couple of techie anoraky posts on various types of gadgetry currently piquing my interest, at least 2 of which are direct alternatives to iPods.’
- ‘In the 1980s, Stewart's image was a bit anoraky.’
- ‘To a lot of people, it still has that weird image of anoraky bores or, even worse, the manic twitchers, the rarity chasers.’
- ‘Indeed, as a teenager Parr spotted trains and there remains an anoraky side to him.’
- ‘The sleeve looks great because it's so big and I'm being all anoraky here, but there's the smell of the record.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.