One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are also interviews that deal with material that is in the public sphere, like oral history recordings, where anonymity is not expected and where it's normal to obtain informed consent for publication without anonymization.’
- ‘Because of the personal nature of information in social networks, some form of anonymization may be applied to the data.’
- ‘The power can only be used where gaining consent or anonymization are not reasonably practicable options.’
- ‘The way serious people protect their web-searching privacy is through anonymization.’
- ‘Privacy ultimately is about an individual's ability to control personally identifying information, and anonymization alone can never facilitate this.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.