One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our design maintains records of event likelihood, from which we approximate the anomalousness of a given packet.’
- ‘Here the anomalousness or asymmetry of the parabola is much less apparent - indeed the circle would seem a more obvious choice in the ‘one of these things is not like the others’ game.’
- ‘It is a text whose supposed anomalousness has often caused it to be read out of context - or not to be read at all.’
- ‘It shows the degree of anomalousness with respect to best fitting class at each location.’
- ‘‘To imagine oneself a gypsy,’ she writes, ‘is to escape, in some sense, from conventional femininity; it is also to claim kinship with those who mirror and explain one's anomalousness’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.