One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Glass covers were bonded over the microchannels using anodic bonding.’
- ‘The inert nature of the anodic coating provides excellent heat resistance.’
- ‘Although the actual chemical reactions taking place within a battery are very complex, the major cathodic and anodic reactions can be idealized based on a knowledge of the parts of a battery and their electrochemical function.’
- ‘Surface properties of titanium and its alloys can be modified by anodic oxidation treatment, which covers the entire surface with a thin but compact oxide film.’
- ‘Such corrosion occurs when the heavy metal, the heavy metal basic salts or both plate out to form active cathodes on the anodic magnesium surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.