One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bell, light, or other device that provides information on the state or condition of something by indicating which of several electric circuits has been activated.as modifier ‘the annunciator panel and warning lights’
- ‘From this redesign of the flight mode annunciator displays, he developed a survey to assess pilot preferences.’
- ‘Are there other switches and annunciators installed in conjunction with your setup?’
- ‘We realized something was wrong - too many annunciator lights were on.’
- ‘Multiple sweeps of the cockpit indicated the light had no related emergencies, and since I couldn't reset it, I dismissed it as a bad annunciator panel.’
- ‘The annunciator panel showed an overheat caution light, which meant the generator's constant-speed drive assembly had had enough of this flight and was ready to go its own way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.