One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bell, light, or other device that provides information on the state or condition of something by indicating which of several electric circuits has been activated.as modifier ‘the annunciator panel and warning lights’
- ‘Multiple sweeps of the cockpit indicated the light had no related emergencies, and since I couldn't reset it, I dismissed it as a bad annunciator panel.’
- ‘From this redesign of the flight mode annunciator displays, he developed a survey to assess pilot preferences.’
- ‘We realized something was wrong - too many annunciator lights were on.’
- ‘The annunciator panel showed an overheat caution light, which meant the generator's constant-speed drive assembly had had enough of this flight and was ready to go its own way.’
- ‘Are there other switches and annunciators installed in conjunction with your setup?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.