One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The inner and outer tube surfaces are very smooth, without any indication of segmentation, annulation, or collaring.’
- ‘The annulation is weakly developed along the surface opposite to the attached portion.’
- ‘The annulations give the shell a segmented appearance.’
- ‘It is characterized by a very gently tapered, finely laminated conical tube lacking strong transverse annulations.’
- ‘At the same time, both genera have well-developed, multiannulate first antennae, whereas modern branchiopods have dwarfed first antennae without much of annulation or segmentation at all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.