One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The molecular nomenclature of these compounds is taken from the core seven-member ring, containing two nitrogen atoms, that is annulated with a benzene ring.’
- ‘The most striking feature seen on the fossil annelids in this study is the ‘fan,’ a cephalic cage formed by annulated capillary setae.’
- ‘However, annulated tubes with definite tetraradial symmetry have been found in Ediacaran-age biotas in both South America and southwestern North America, and referred to the genus Corumbella.’
- ‘At the same time, calcium-rich annulated spheroids appear at the apical ends of the proximate and middle enterocytes.’
- ‘The shell surface is distinctly annulated along its sides, with broad annulae that are separated by deep narrow grooves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.