One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An annularly ribbed tube comprises one or more coaxial co-extruded inner layers and a coaxial outer layer of thermoplastic material.’
- ‘The annularly arranged gas supply tubes extend into the converging part up to a second point.’
- ‘The protrusions are grouped in annularly oriented sets, with multiple sets spaced along the length of the tube.’
- ‘On the other hand the portion formed into an annularly corrugated shape lacks flexibility if the whole of the hose is formed from a hard resin material.’
- ‘The present invention relates to a structure of stator wire groove seats having annularly closed stable devices.’
- ‘The primary pipe is a flexible annularly corrugated pipe made from stainless steel which is flexible and nearly impermeable to fuels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.