One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Write down the known "annoyers" that occur at each stage things you've been told by customers directly.’
- ‘We have a enough things to worry about without being tortured by evil lawyers and other professional annoyers!’
- ‘The relations were broken into three groups: ones that were pacifiers, ones that were markedly present but of no known effect, and ones that were annoyers.’
- ‘With QuickTopic Pro you can also delete entire ranges of messages easily, and you can block the IP addresses of any persistent annoyers.’
- ‘Once we get all those annoyers into prison and they start annoying their jailers, what them? Charge them with being annoying, fine them for being so annoying.’
- ‘They claim the vermin-annoyers show no consistent success or, sometimes, no success at all. They're not approved for use by commercial pest-control companies because not enough is known about potential side effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.