One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once we get all those annoyers into prison and they start annoying their jailers, what them? Charge them with being annoying, fine them for being so annoying.’
- ‘Write down the known "annoyers" that occur at each stage things you've been told by customers directly.’
- ‘We have a enough things to worry about without being tortured by evil lawyers and other professional annoyers!’
- ‘The relations were broken into three groups: ones that were pacifiers, ones that were markedly present but of no known effect, and ones that were annoyers.’
- ‘They claim the vermin-annoyers show no consistent success or, sometimes, no success at all. They're not approved for use by commercial pest-control companies because not enough is known about potential side effects.’
- ‘With QuickTopic Pro you can also delete entire ranges of messages easily, and you can block the IP addresses of any persistent annoyers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.