One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The notes by the conductor and by Tadashi Isoyama are interesting and go way beyond the usual historical perspectives provided by most other annotators.’
- ‘Automatic text-analysis tools can assist human annotators and can thus significantly shorten the time lag of functional annotations.’
- ‘He was a chronic annotator, editor and commentator, loving the detail of government but disliking the main business.’
- ‘Collini's public celebration of the under-appreciated scholarship of editors and annotators is a service to the humanities.’
- ‘These annotations are added by a team of expert annotators who extract this information primarily from journal publications.’
- ‘An example of the support of rebellion in the notes is found in that on Exodus 1: 19, where the Geneva annotators endorse the disobedience of the Egyptian midwives regarding the killings of Hebrew male children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.