One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was a chronic annotator, editor and commentator, loving the detail of government but disliking the main business.’
- ‘Automatic text-analysis tools can assist human annotators and can thus significantly shorten the time lag of functional annotations.’
- ‘Collini's public celebration of the under-appreciated scholarship of editors and annotators is a service to the humanities.’
- ‘An example of the support of rebellion in the notes is found in that on Exodus 1: 19, where the Geneva annotators endorse the disobedience of the Egyptian midwives regarding the killings of Hebrew male children.’
- ‘The notes by the conductor and by Tadashi Isoyama are interesting and go way beyond the usual historical perspectives provided by most other annotators.’
- ‘These annotations are added by a team of expert annotators who extract this information primarily from journal publications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.