One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Normal non-annotative text is always displayed at any viewport scale, just as in AutoCAD 2007 and earlier.’
- ‘Is there a way to make annotative text, when selected, not to see all the scales of it as a shadow (one next to each other)?’
- ‘When you redefine a style or definition to be annotative or non-annotative, existing objects that reference that style or definition are not automatically updated to reflect the annotative property of the style or definition.’
- ‘In the last post we looked at how to add a new annotative scale to an AutoCAD drawing. In this post we'll look at what's needed to make an object annotative.’
- ‘Any text, dimension, leader, hatch pattern, block, or attribute can now be defined as annotative.’
- ‘Some languages, such as Perl and Python, have objects which can contain arbitrary key-value pairs, and it therefore looks at first glance like it ought to be possible to write simple annotative code in Perl or Python.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.