One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This Tcl Book system allows you to create a simple annotatable book out of plain text files.’
- ‘Examples of such annotatable objects, which are application-dependent, might be whole documents, document passages, sets of documents, folders.’
- ‘This is the base interface that all annotatable objects must implement.’
- ‘So, if you haven't seen the annotatable audio demo already, it's a wiki-like interface for dividing BBC radio programmes into segments and annotating and tagging each section.’
- ‘Each document is divided into a number of annotatable sections separated by two horizontal lines indicating the beginning and the end of that section.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.