One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So, if you haven't seen the annotatable audio demo already, it's a wiki-like interface for dividing BBC radio programmes into segments and annotating and tagging each section.’
- ‘This is the base interface that all annotatable objects must implement.’
- ‘This Tcl Book system allows you to create a simple annotatable book out of plain text files.’
- ‘Each document is divided into a number of annotatable sections separated by two horizontal lines indicating the beginning and the end of that section.’
- ‘Examples of such annotatable objects, which are application-dependent, might be whole documents, document passages, sets of documents, folders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.