One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveZoology
- ‘One widely-mooted suggestion is that planktotrophic larvae, typified by the annelidan trochophore and echinoid pluteus, existed long before the metazoan radiations evident in the Cambrian fossil record.’
- ‘As a rule, annelidan segments are generated from a posterior growth zone, arising and developing sequentially, from anterior to posterior.’
- ‘The high degree of diversity of the annelidan nervous system may seem to weaken the power of the ropeladder-like nervous system to act as an apomorphic characteristic for a taxon comprising Annelida and Arthropoda.’
- ‘Cell lineage analyses, mainly conducted on annelidan. and molluscan embryos, suggested that the ultimate fates of blastomeres are tremendously conserved.’
- ‘At first glance, the animals in the annelidan and molluskan groups look like they have little in common.’
- ‘The annelidan affinities of the Echiura are further strengthened by recent work demonstrating a metameric or segmented arrangement of their nervous system as is typical of the annelids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.