One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A preauricular approach was made exposing the ankylotic segment which was extensively resectioned and a new glenoid cavity was created.’
- ‘In adults, movement can be restored by removing the ankylotic mass with reconstruction using either a costrochondral graft or alloplastic joint prostheses.’
- ‘In cases of Temporomandibular tightness, the joint itself may become fibrotic, or even (in rare cases) ankylotic.’
- ‘The treatment plan provides the extraction of the ankylotic deciduous molars and their replacement with implant-borne single crowns.’
- ‘In 7 patients with 11 replanted teeth diagnosed with ankylosis (group B), teeth were extracted, ankylotic sites removed, and EMD placed similarly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.