One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In cases of Temporomandibular tightness, the joint itself may become fibrotic, or even (in rare cases) ankylotic.’
- ‘A preauricular approach was made exposing the ankylotic segment which was extensively resectioned and a new glenoid cavity was created.’
- ‘In 7 patients with 11 replanted teeth diagnosed with ankylosis (group B), teeth were extracted, ankylotic sites removed, and EMD placed similarly.’
- ‘In adults, movement can be restored by removing the ankylotic mass with reconstruction using either a costrochondral graft or alloplastic joint prostheses.’
- ‘The treatment plan provides the extraction of the ankylotic deciduous molars and their replacement with implant-borne single crowns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.