One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The distal portion of this zone expands anisotropically, similar to regions of the wild-type apex periphery, which contact older flower primordia.’
- ‘Differential scattering can distort CD spectra by anisotropically scattering light away from PMT detector.’
- ‘Further experiments are needed to verify that the 205 -, 263 -, and 335-bp fragments are anisotropically flexible.’
- ‘The applied pressure was controlled anisotropically, each direction being treated independently with the trace of the pressure tensor kept constant for 1 atm, again using the Berendsen method.’
- ‘Ligand binding to proteins, enzyme catalysis, self-aggregation of colloids, and polymerization are examples of diffusion-mediated processes involving anisotropically reactive species.’
- ‘The pore water pressure as well as the stress-strain response of an anisotropically consolidated clay specimen under undrained shearing was significantly affected by the initial stress ratio.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.