One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chlamydomonas braunii is just like C. reinhardtii, except for the fact that it is anisogamous.’
- ‘The gametes are isogamous or anisogamous and are produced from the plurilocular sporangia of gametophytes.’
- ‘These subsequent studies will allow him to compare the genetics of isogamous and anisogamous processes, possibly leading to new insights for the control of Plasmodium transmission.’
- ‘Sexual reproduction is variable and may be isogamous, anisogamous or oogamous.’
- ‘These produce flagellated anisogamous gametes that are released into the water to find each other.’
- ‘Using individual-based models we show that gamete size dimorphism frequently leads to anisogamous populations consisting of two types of genotypes that differ in the size of the gametes they produce.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.