One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The gametes are isogamous or anisogamous and are produced from the plurilocular sporangia of gametophytes.’
- ‘Sexual reproduction is variable and may be isogamous, anisogamous or oogamous.’
- ‘Chlamydomonas braunii is just like C. reinhardtii, except for the fact that it is anisogamous.’
- ‘These produce flagellated anisogamous gametes that are released into the water to find each other.’
- ‘These subsequent studies will allow him to compare the genetics of isogamous and anisogamous processes, possibly leading to new insights for the control of Plasmodium transmission.’
- ‘Using individual-based models we show that gamete size dimorphism frequently leads to anisogamous populations consisting of two types of genotypes that differ in the size of the gametes they produce.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.