One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neutral or anionic polymers condense DNA by packing the DNA due to excluded volume.’
- ‘A new field allows searches on anionic groups such as silicate, phosphate, and carbonate.’
- ‘An example of an anionic emulsifier is stearic acid.’
- ‘The anionic lipids promote faster adsorption whether present in the bilayer vesicles or in the surface monolayer.’
- ‘The ability with which an emulsion wets a surface is dependent on the type of emulsifier used, and these can be anionic, cationic, or non-ionic.’
- ‘The development of both cationic and anionic exchange materials did not occur until 1935.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.