One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neutral or anionic polymers condense DNA by packing the DNA due to excluded volume.’
- ‘The development of both cationic and anionic exchange materials did not occur until 1935.’
- ‘An example of an anionic emulsifier is stearic acid.’
- ‘The ability with which an emulsion wets a surface is dependent on the type of emulsifier used, and these can be anionic, cationic, or non-ionic.’
- ‘A new field allows searches on anionic groups such as silicate, phosphate, and carbonate.’
- ‘The anionic lipids promote faster adsorption whether present in the bilayer vesicles or in the surface monolayer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.