One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anhedonic alcoholics may have blunted cortisol response to psychological stress.’
- ‘The anhedonic effect of illness and inflammation has received much recent research attention.’
- ‘Among socially anhedonic individuals, only a minority shows schizophrenia-spectrum disorders.’
- ‘Anxiety is the indicator of instability in the anhedonic state.’
- ‘As predicted, patients with major depression scored significantly higher on the anhedonic symptoms scale of the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) than did patients with schizophrenia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.