One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As predicted, patients with major depression scored significantly higher on the anhedonic symptoms scale of the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) than did patients with schizophrenia.’
- ‘Anxiety is the indicator of instability in the anhedonic state.’
- ‘Anhedonic alcoholics may have blunted cortisol response to psychological stress.’
- ‘Among socially anhedonic individuals, only a minority shows schizophrenia-spectrum disorders.’
- ‘The anhedonic effect of illness and inflammation has received much recent research attention.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.