One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Looking back, he says this was simply angsty teenage rebellion.’
- ‘He spent his teenage years in Lafayette, Indiana, an angsty reprobate and hardened juvenile delinquent.’
- ‘Why do we mistake him for a hero, rather than seeing him as a revisionist, angsty, egotistical, misanthrope?’
- ‘One was an angsty accountant from Stanmore who couldn't stop talking about his therapist.’
- ‘Clearly, not being an angsty teen, this doesn't really apply to me, but it does make me ask myself what the point of this blog business is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.