One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He spent his teenage years in Lafayette, Indiana, an angsty reprobate and hardened juvenile delinquent.’
- ‘One was an angsty accountant from Stanmore who couldn't stop talking about his therapist.’
- ‘Why do we mistake him for a hero, rather than seeing him as a revisionist, angsty, egotistical, misanthrope?’
- ‘Clearly, not being an angsty teen, this doesn't really apply to me, but it does make me ask myself what the point of this blog business is.’
- ‘Looking back, he says this was simply angsty teenage rebellion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.