One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mixture of sheep's wool and angora rabbit hair.
- ‘Like ‘Team Canada’ to China, a similar trade mission is necessary for Nepal's angora wool business.’
- ‘Items made from angora wool are extremely popular in Europe and are a growing commodity in the US.’
- ‘What looks like a ball of grey angora wool eventually manages to unravel itself and settle at my feet, sniffing the ankles for the scent of a canine companion.’
- ‘The diameter of the hair is even smaller than normal angora wool and it looks and feels like silk.’
- ‘Research in Germany has demonstrated that angora wool is up to 3 times warmer than sheep's wool.’
- ‘Good angora wool is the result of good housing, sanitation and breeding of the angora rabbits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.