One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mixture of sheep's wool and angora rabbit hair.
- ‘What looks like a ball of grey angora wool eventually manages to unravel itself and settle at my feet, sniffing the ankles for the scent of a canine companion.’
- ‘Research in Germany has demonstrated that angora wool is up to 3 times warmer than sheep's wool.’
- ‘Items made from angora wool are extremely popular in Europe and are a growing commodity in the US.’
- ‘Like ‘Team Canada’ to China, a similar trade mission is necessary for Nepal's angora wool business.’
- ‘Good angora wool is the result of good housing, sanitation and breeding of the angora rabbits.’
- ‘The diameter of the hair is even smaller than normal angora wool and it looks and feels like silk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.