One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The countries where English is the main native language, considered collectively.
- ‘The Anglosphere is more than just the United States; its a new liberal Alliance whose final contribution is the spread of freedom.’
- ‘Some neo-conservatives have updated Churchill's romantic notion with the concept of "the Anglosphere."’
- ‘The Anglosphere, says Sullivan, is therefore at the very heart of the war to defend the free world.’
- ‘India is an Anglosphere country, in large part.’
- ‘The French goal is to use the EU to separate the British from the Anglosphere.’
- ‘You're also an advocate of a closer union of English-speaking countries, the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Britain is no longer leader of the Anglosphere, or owner of the mightiest navy, or the only all-volunteer army.’
- ‘He thinks that shows the moral bankruptcy of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Mr. Bennett's paper basically advocates greater cooperation within the Anglosphere, i.e., rougly speaking, between the English-speaking nations.’
- ‘Oh well, just doing my best to foster international relations with the Anglosphere.’
- ‘The work force for call centers is the anglophone population of the poorer places on the outer margins of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Throughout the world, there are Anglosphere nations at key junctions.’
- ‘Jim Bennett looks at the history of innovation in Anglosphere civil services in the wake of the terrorism futures fiasco.’
- ‘The customer base for call centers is the rich part of the world, especially the Anglosphere.’
- ‘Many non-English speakers in the Anglosphere benefit from its existence.’
- ‘His election would bring Canada back from the fringes of the "Anglosphere" to somewhere near its heart.’
- ‘Will Warren shows how India is preparing, one person at a time, to join the Anglosphere.’
- ‘I'm more interested here about the conflict between the various publication laws in different parts of the Anglosphere.’
- ‘There is a rather silly criticism of the "Anglosphere" idea here.’
- ‘The Anglosphere is the emerging branch of civilization at the core of which are the nations of the English-speaking world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.