One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A strip of metal or wood fixed to a corner before it is plastered to reinforce and protect it.
- ‘We can supply expanded metal rib lath and expanded metal angle bead for construction materials.’
- ‘I guess I should have repaired the corner with concrete render and then fixed the angle bead once dry.’
- ‘When I first inspected the walls adjacent to the administration block, and the mast wall, they exhibited cracking and curling of render at angle beads similar to that observed with the Pozament white render.’
- ‘The expanded wings of angle bead provide an excellent mechanical key for most types of plaster.’
- ‘Time permitting you will cut and fix your angle beads to your piers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.