One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Five angiospermous fossil woods of Late Tertiary have been excavated from Xinzhow County, Hubei Province.’
- ‘His contention was that angiospermous remains could not have occurred earlier than the Tertiary.’
- ‘Amber is the hardened resin of coniferous and angiospermous trees.’
- ‘At present the only safe conclusions are those concerning the climate and the predominantly angiospermous nature of the flora.’
- ‘Seed plants are also divided by gymnospermous plants and angiospermous plants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.