One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Amber is the hardened resin of coniferous and angiospermous trees.’
- ‘Seed plants are also divided by gymnospermous plants and angiospermous plants.’
- ‘His contention was that angiospermous remains could not have occurred earlier than the Tertiary.’
- ‘Five angiospermous fossil woods of Late Tertiary have been excavated from Xinzhow County, Hubei Province.’
- ‘At present the only safe conclusions are those concerning the climate and the predominantly angiospermous nature of the flora.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.