One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One to 12% of individuals with myocardial infarction who undergo coronary angiography are found to have angiographically normal coronary arteries.’
- ‘We achieved this objective by determining the distribution of the ACE genotypes in the general male population and comparing it with that of male patients with angiographically documented CAD and myocardial infarction.’
- ‘In one series of angiographically confirmed pulmonary embolism, 13% of patients had syncope.’
- ‘Myocardial infarction with angiographically normal coronary arteries is a life-threatening event with many open questions for physicians and patients.’
- ‘The severity of their coronary artery disease as assessed angiographically was strongly associated with the serum concentration of C reactive protein.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.