One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the patient under mild intravenous sedation and local anesthesia, a small angiographic catheter is introduced into the femoral artery and guided into the left uterine artery.’
- ‘Despite high procedural success and excellent angiographic results with oversized balloon catheters, the long-term clinical outcome of SVG stent implantation is suboptimal.’
- ‘In this procedure, the physician guides a small angiographic catheter into the uterine arteries and injects a stream of tiny particles that decreases blood flow to the uterus.’
- ‘Some clinicians require unequivocal angiographic proof of pulmonary embolism before they will begin thrombolysis.’
- ‘In case of massive, lifethreatening pulmonary thromboembolism the clot can be sucked out through a large catheter via the percutaneous angiographic route.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.