One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of pasta consisting of very fine long strands.
- ‘Try angel hair pasta with olive oil and crushed garlic, along with fresh green beans, lightly steamed and without butter.’
- ‘We were sitting in Caffe Grazie, a restaurant where Ross dines so regularly that the establishment has on its electronic till a key for her preferred angel hair pasta dish.’
- ‘Today was spent doing stuff around the house like laundry and getting lunches ready for the week (garlic lemon chicken, angel hair pasta, carrots, green salad and fruit).’
- ‘They both knew how to cook, courtesy of their parents teaching them at a young age, and they pulled together chicken piccata, angel hair pasta, and boiled carrots.’
- ‘You may vary the sauce as you wish, from tomato to cream, adding mushrooms or black olives or spinach; or you may mix the sauce with different types of noodles, like spaghetti or angel hair or vermicelli.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.