One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This one was found by Florence Trentin in an anfractuosity of the reef.’
- ‘It is also possible to provide a cavity, an anfractuosity, or a modification of the surface condition at the end of the rod or needle, or laterally adjacent this end.’
- ‘The details are subordinate to the motion of the principal plastic mass in the ascending anfractuosity of space - the main aesthetic value of the composition.’
- ‘Will it result in a facile anti-reductionist anfractuosity so skilfully punctuated way back by E.H. Carr in his What is History?’
- ‘An anfractuous road would be full of windings; an explanation full of anfractuosity would be very intricate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.