One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subarachnoid hemorrhage associated with aneurysmal rupture is a potentially lethal event with a mortality rate as high as 50 percent.’
- ‘If the leak persists or the aneurysmal sac enlarges, intervention becomes necessary.’
- ‘About a third of patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage will re-bleed, and this is a major cause of poor outcome.’
- ‘The second patient described herein had aneurysmal changes with advanced degenerative disease.’
- ‘However, the vascular wall was intact without any aneurysmal dilation or communication with the hemorrhagic cystic lesion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.