One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subarachnoid hemorrhage associated with aneurysmal rupture is a potentially lethal event with a mortality rate as high as 50 percent.’
- ‘About a third of patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage will re-bleed, and this is a major cause of poor outcome.’
- ‘If the leak persists or the aneurysmal sac enlarges, intervention becomes necessary.’
- ‘However, the vascular wall was intact without any aneurysmal dilation or communication with the hemorrhagic cystic lesion.’
- ‘The second patient described herein had aneurysmal changes with advanced degenerative disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.