One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It remains to be determined whether individual genes that contribute to MR in cases of aneuploidy or other chromosomal defects can mutate to an MR phenotype individually.’
- ‘Genomic instability can take many forms, including aneuploidy and changes in chromosome structure.’
- ‘Special schemes were not required to avoid aneuploidy of X chromosome segments because exchange occurred in heterochromatin.’
- ‘Recombinant gametes may have differential fitness due to aneuploidy or epistatic interactions.’
- ‘The most direct way to assess chromosomal aneuploidy is to evaluate chromosome numbers in metaphase cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.