One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recombinant gametes may have differential fitness due to aneuploidy or epistatic interactions.’
- ‘It remains to be determined whether individual genes that contribute to MR in cases of aneuploidy or other chromosomal defects can mutate to an MR phenotype individually.’
- ‘Genomic instability can take many forms, including aneuploidy and changes in chromosome structure.’
- ‘The most direct way to assess chromosomal aneuploidy is to evaluate chromosome numbers in metaphase cells.’
- ‘Special schemes were not required to avoid aneuploidy of X chromosome segments because exchange occurred in heterochromatin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.