One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among these anergic patients, the 6-month mortality rate was 48%, compared with 13% for immunocompetent patients.’
- ‘It's not like all the immune cells will get anergic or will get deleted or get activated.’
- ‘Seven patients were PPD negative, one of whom was anergic.’
- ‘Among TB patients with HIV infection, up to 40 per cent could be anergic.’
- ‘However, we think anything is better than leaving patients to languish at home, too dysphoric and anergic to seek help.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.