One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among TB patients with HIV infection, up to 40 per cent could be anergic.’
- ‘It's not like all the immune cells will get anergic or will get deleted or get activated.’
- ‘However, we think anything is better than leaving patients to languish at home, too dysphoric and anergic to seek help.’
- ‘Among these anergic patients, the 6-month mortality rate was 48%, compared with 13% for immunocompetent patients.’
- ‘Seven patients were PPD negative, one of whom was anergic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.