One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for clownfish
- ‘Octopus, three species of lion fish, squadrons of squid, an occasional anemone fish, blue ribbon eels, nudibranchs, bump-headed blue parrots, three species of moray eels, and the occasional white tip shark made every dive a discovery.’
- ‘Mike, 38, a company director, has 70 fish, including the Nemo clowns, angel fish and anemone fish.’
- ‘Dozens of anemone fish were on top of the pinnacle, including tomato clown fish and Clark's anemone fish.’
- ‘Most coral heads have clouds of resident anthias or damselfish, but here we find a cloud of aggressive clown anemone fish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.