One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for clownfish
- ‘Mike, 38, a company director, has 70 fish, including the Nemo clowns, angel fish and anemone fish.’
- ‘Most coral heads have clouds of resident anthias or damselfish, but here we find a cloud of aggressive clown anemone fish.’
- ‘Octopus, three species of lion fish, squadrons of squid, an occasional anemone fish, blue ribbon eels, nudibranchs, bump-headed blue parrots, three species of moray eels, and the occasional white tip shark made every dive a discovery.’
- ‘Dozens of anemone fish were on top of the pinnacle, including tomato clown fish and Clark's anemone fish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.