One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The air velocity through the air-conditioning unit, [U.sub.c] (m/s), was measured by anemometry.’
- ‘Eden planners have received an application from the Renewable Development Company Limited of Flintshire for renewal of temporary permission for their anemometry mast at Bretherdale Common, west of Tebay.’
- ‘Wessex Windpower is expected to submit a planning application within the next few months to build anemometry masts to measure wind speeds and direction in the borough.’
- ‘Such common grounds are difficult or impossible to define by using methods such as LDV or hot wire anemometry that do not address the global Lagrangian or the temporal nature of complex flows.’
- ‘A recent hearing of anemometry masts as a forerunner to an ‘industrial development’ (wind farm) had 164 objectors and a hearing in Elgin by Moray Council for Drummuir had over 120.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.